Our comprehensive financial planning process helps encompass the mitigation of risk to the personal/family balance sheet, the management of assets and liabilities, and the efficient direction of cash flow. Through working with you to customize your financial strategies, we provide experience in the following areas:
- Accumulation Strategies: Helps to align comfort level with appropriate portfolios intended for retirement, college planning, or goal-based savings while minimizing risk and providing for tax efficiency.
- Distribution Strategies: Assists clients in the transition from wealth accumulation to income distribution to ensure financial confidence
Life Insurance Planning
- Term Insurance: Provides a benefit if death occurs during the stated period of insurance, but does not provide any return or savings beyond the benefit at death.
- Permanent Insurance: Provides a benefit that lasts until the death of the insured and has a savings component that may be used to accumulate wealth.
Disability Insurance Planning
- Short Term Disability Insurance: Provides a benefit to the insured in the event of disability for a temporary period of time and is typically offered through employers.
- Long Term Disability Insurance: Provides a benefit to the insured in the event the disability lasts for a extended period of time and may be offered through an employer or individual contract.
Long Term Care Planning*
- Long Term Care Policy: Provides a benefit if the insured is unable to perform activities of daily living.
- Life/Long Term Care Insurance: Provides a hybrid approach that will provide a benefit if the insured is unable to perform activities of daily living and may also provide a benefit at death or wealth accumulation.
- Long Term Care Annuity: Provides for increased income from the contract if the insured is unable to perform activities of daily living.
Health Insurance Planning*
- Medical Insurance: Provides reimbursement for doctor, hospital and prescription expenses and may be provided by employers or purchased individually.
- Medicare Advice: Review your Medicare eligibility and understand what is and is not covered by this government health program.
- Medicare Supplement: Provides coverage in the gaps created by Medicare.
Property & Casualty Insurance Review*
- Auto Insurance: Protects from the risks associated from owning or driving an automobile. It provides for indemnity and/or compensation from loss due to bodily injury, physical injury and/or personal liability.
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance: Provides various coverage on the home, its contents, personal possessions of the homeowner, and liability protection.
- Personal Liability/Umbrella Insurance: Provides coverage if you accidentally cause damage to another person and/or his or her belongings. These policies provide coverage above and beyond the limits of auto and home policies.
Legal Document Review & Storage
- It is important to make sure that you have the appropriate, updated legal documents and to have ease of electronic access in the event of emergency.
*Neither Guardian nor its subsidiaries offer health, auto, home or group medical benefits.